Some Application can't be opened in full screen mode, how can I set up my Galaxy Tab to handle this problem?
This problem can't be solved simply by configuring your Galaxy tab. But there exist an application called "Spare Parts" available for free download on the Android Market. Follow these steps to install and use:
- From your Galaxy tab Go to 'Market'
- Type 'Spare Parts' into the search field.
- Tap on the Apllication to install.
- Open "Spare Parts"
- In "General", look for "Compatibility Mode" and uncheck the box to the right
- Restart the Tablet
- Reopen the application and it should now be in full-screen mode.
Published by jak58
Latest update on January 31, 2011 at 07:43 AM by jak58.