PS3 - Connect a Bluetooth headset
(Image: Sony headset)
- First, do not forget to fully charge the headset.
- Go to the XMB -> Settings -> Accessory Settings -> manage Bluetooth devices
- Hold down the Home button for 10 seconds, to have a blue and then red light (on the headset)
- Start the "scanning process " for your PS3 to detect the bluetooth device.
- Confirm with the X button on your controller.
- Complete the procedure entering the identification key for Bluetooth ® device, whether it is you requested (default 0000).
- More info :[ http://manuals.playstation.net/document/fr/ps3/current/settings/bluetooth.html here]
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 21, 2012 at 10:56 AM by jak58.