CCleaner - Permanently clear a disk drive or partition using the Drive Wiper
You can use the Drive Wiper feature of CCleaner
to permanently wipe a disk or partition from its content, leaving no chance of recovery!
The procedure is as follows:
- Open CCleaner
- In the left pane, click on Tools > Drive Wiper.
- Choose your options:
- Wipe: choose to clear the drive or only the free space (without deleting your data)
- Security: Choose how many times the drive will be overwritten (up to 35 passes)
- Drives: select the drive you want to clear
- Once you have configured all your settings, click on the "Wipe" button.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 3, 2015 at 07:54 AM by deri58.