[Google docs]Create and save a text document
- To create a text document in Google Docs, follow these steps:
- Open Google Docs, click on the "Create New" and select "Document"
- The workspace comprising of all the basic features to format your text will appear as such:
- To change the name of the document click "Untitled Document" and enter the name of your choice
- To save the document, click on the button "Save Now" button at the top right.
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 22, 2011 at 06:36 AM by deri58.