Outlook XP / 2002 / 2003, to display images automatically:
- By default in Outlook XP/2002/2003, images in HTML messages do not appear, just click the right mouse button to bring up?
- To make them appear automatically follow these tips.
- Double click on the icon in Outlook office or from the Start menu
- Go to the menu Tools and click Options
- Then in the same window click on the Security tab and then click "Change Automatic Download Settings ....."
- In the new window:
- Uncheck "Do not automatically download pictures or other content ...."
- Click OK
Now, images in HTML messages automatically appear!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 4, 2011 at 08:09 AM by aakai1056.