Using Windows Media Player for multimedia playback as default has one major drawback, you probably noticed that when you insert a removable disk (flash drive or MP3 player),automatic synchronization wizard will open.
- Just click on Finish to stop the wizard.
- Opening the removable disk, you will notice the presence of a file WMPInfo (backup file for synchronization settings), if you remove this folder whenever you reconnect your drive it will be copied again (just hide this file).
- In Windows Media Player, if you create a sync list, synchronization will be triggered automatically when you insert the disk and to avoid this go to:
- In Windows Media Player, go to the Synchronize.
- Right-click on your removable disk.
- Click on Advanced.
- Uncheck the Start Synchronization when connecting the device and click OK.
- Now the procedure is done manually,you must press on Start Synchronization to activate it .
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 21, 2010 at 06:19 AM by jak58.