You can configure Irfanview to automatically take screenshots after a predefined period of time.
- Open Irfanview
- Click on Option > Capture/Screenshot
- This should open up the config menu
- In the "Capture Method" section select "Automatic-timer delay" and set the number of seconds.
- In the "Capture Area" section, choose your options (in our example:the whole desktop is selected)
- In the "After Capture" section, switch to "Saved Capture image as file"
- Choose the destination folder and the image format.
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 5, 2011 at 05:59 AM by jak58.