Upon playing some PAL encoded movies on VLC
, I've noticed that the playback speed is too fast. Is there any solution to this problem ?
- Open VLC.
- Click on the Tools menu > Preferences
- Left column, in the "Show settings" section switch from Simple to All (radio buttons)
- Select the Input&Codecs tab
- Set the Playback speed to 0.96
- Go to the Audio Tab
- Disable the "Enable time stretching audio" option
- Click on the Save button and restart VLC with these new settings.
Published by deri58
Latest update on March 7, 2011 at 10:29 AM by Jeff.