To build up your media library Realplayer to scan your hard drive, in order to index the audio/video/picture files and if you have missed this step during the installation process, here's how to proceed
- Open Real Player
- In the Left column,click on the "Scan Disk for Media"
- This will open a small wizard: The first step is to choose the location for the scan (you can select the All drives option, if your audio/video files are scattered throughout your computer)
- Click on the Next button
- On the next window, choose the file types, whether you want to import only the video or audio files, it's up to you.
- Keep the "Do not import files less that 10 seconds" checked (as most of them are system sounds or ringtones)
- Realplayer will start the scan process:
- Once done click on the "Finish button"
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 10, 2011 at 03:42 PM by jak58.