Firefox - Add new tabs to the end of the tab bar
- Open a new tab and type the following command:
- Firefox will display a warning message. Click " I'll be careful, I promise! "
- In the filter field, type the following name:
- The default value of this entry is normally True, which means that each new tab will be opened next to the currently active one.
- Set the value to False, close " about:config" and restart Firefox.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 3, 2011 at 01:13 PM by aakai1056.