Configure your Hotmail account with Windows Live Mail
You can use Windows Live Mail as an email client to access your Hotmail account.
- Open Windows Live Mail
- Click on the Accounts tab
- Click on the Email button
- This should open up a new menu.
- Fill in the correct information:
- The email address to be accessed
- The password to access your email account
- A user name
- Click on "Next"
You shall get a small notification "Do you want to sign-in as ...email address", Click on next.
If you have added all the information correctly, you shall get a small notification that the email address was successfully added.
Published by jad05
Latest update on November 9, 2014 at 04:41 PM by Ambucias.