You can't uninstall Norton Internet Security 2003, Norton Personal Firewall 2003, Norton Antivirus
2003 or earlier versions, via the Add / Remove Programs
Symantec provides tools (RnisUPG.exe
) which allows the complete removal of the above mentioned software.
These utility tools, enable deletion of all registry files and entries installed by Norton Internet Security/Norton Personal Firewall, for 2003 and earlier versions.
- For Norton Internet Security or Norton Personal Firewall:
- For Norton Antivirus:
- Select the product version to delete and confirm by clicking on YES.
- Restart the computer to save all settings.
Warning, this procedure does not apply version 2004 and later versions of Norton products!
Tools to easily remove the following versions of Norton Antivirus
exist. Here' s a list:
- Norton AntiVirus 2004/2005/2006
- Norton AntiVirus Professional 2004
- Norton AntiVirus 3, 5 and 10 User Pack 2004/2005/2006
- Norton GoBack 3.1/3.5/3.6/4.0/4.1
- Norton SystemWorks 2004 Professional Edition
- Norton SystemWorks 2005/2006 Premier
- Norton SystemWorks 2004/2005/2006
- Norton SystemWorks 2006 Basic Edition
- Norton Password Manager 2004
- Norton Internet Security 2004/2005/2006
- Norton Internet Security 5 and 10 User Pack 2004/2005/2006
- Norton Internet Security 2005 AntiSpyware Edition 8.2
- Norton Personal Firewall 2004/2005/2006
- Norton AntiSpam 2004/2005
- Norton Ghost 2003/9.0/10.0
Published by deri58
Latest update on February 14, 2013 at 04:19 PM by jak58.