Search functions and matrices: MATCH
Description : Displays the position of an element in a matrix.
- Syntax : Match( value, array, type )
- Value is the value that you want to search in the array.
- Array is the cell range
- Type: -1, 0 or 1.
- 1: The MATCH function returns a value less than or equal to the value
- 0: The MATCH function returns an identical value
- -1: The MATCH function returns a value greater than or equal to the value
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on November 9, 2011 at 10:56 AM by aakai1056.