you can rapidly take a snapshot
of a whole webpage or of a particular area.
- Simply make use of the "Snap" button ( small camera icon), located top-left, just below the "Menu" button.
To make a screenshot of the whole webpage:
- Simply make a click on the small arrow next to the Snap button and choose "Snap Whole Page"
- From there simply choose the location where to store the image file and the format.
To make a screen-capture of a particular region:
- Make a click on the small arrow next to the Snap button and choose "Snap Region"
This shall grant you access a new menu . Hold and drag the right mouse button to select the area of your choice.
- Once done double-click to save the screenshot
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 22, 2011 at 11:20 AM by jak58.