How can I mute the camera shutter sound, when taking a picture or video (It is very loud and annoying)?
/!\ Warning /!\ Any mishandling can damage and even block the firmware of your ku990.
Download EFS Media Builder http://www.myviewty.fr/Logiciel/efs/EFS_MEDIA_BUILDER.rar
- Launch EFS MEDIA BUILDER by AKOM1976.exe
- Connect your Viewty to your PC (Menu> Settings> Phone> Connectivity> USB Connection Mode> select "data service")
- Click on EFS Explorer
- Select your mobile and click on "Connect"
- At the top of the window you have all the files of the Viewty firmware
- Go to ""LGAPP\Media\Sounds\Default sounds"
- Warning: Files that you will delete, must be reinstalled manually or recovered by flashing your device (if you want to have them back)
- Select the latest files from the list containing the word "shutter"> right click> "delete"> "yes"
- Click on "DISCONNECT", a window will appear asking if you want to restart your viewty,Accept
- Make a test to check if the camera emits any sound.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 6, 2011 at 06:07 PM by aakai1056.