I've recently upgraded to OSX.5 and since then iDVD 4.0.1 is not working.
- Error message:
- So I downloaded the necessary updates: iDVD401Update.dmg and then iDVD501Update.dmg iDVD_604.dmg.
- When iDVD401Update launches, I get the message:
- Upon using iDVD501Update,I'm getting a similar error message.
- Is there any solution to correctly install IDVD
I suggest you read the recommendations for Apple Leopard.
- Under Leopard, there's no way to switch from iDVD4 to iDVD 6.
- You can't update your iDVD4 to version 5 or 6 via free upgrades (5.0.1 or 6.0.1 or 6.0.4): they are valid only if you previously purchased and installed iDVD5 or iDVD6.
Thanks to Ritchi for this tip!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 12, 2011 at 10:22 AM by aakai1056.