I've been using iTunes on my PC without any problems for a long time. However once I wanted to change the language of Itunes
(to put it in English)
- I went throught Edit, then Preferences to change the language and the operation was succesful.
- The only problem is that I can't revert back to French language.
- Start > Control Panel > "Uninstall a program"
- Left click on "iTunes" then and select "Repair"
- Wait for the pocedure to be completed and try to change the language again.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on April 14, 2011 at 10:04 AM by aakai1056.