Windows 7 - Reduce the sound level of PC Beeps
To access these settings
- Click on Start> type "mmsys.cpl" in the Search field and press the Enter key
- In the new window that opens up select the "Playback" tabs
- Select your playback device, (in most cases the Speakers)
- Click on the Properties button and this shall opens a new window
- Select the "Levels" tab
- From there move the slider button below "PC Beep " and select your custom level.
Published by jak58
Latest update on April 27, 2011 at 06:23 AM by jak58.