This program allows you to remotely access a PC.
It is very useful for computer technicians, as the program allows the host PC to be repaired (remotely).
Download and installation
Once downloaded, install it.
A set of programs will be create in your "Start Menu". They are called RealVNC.
- VNC Server 4 service mode
- VNC Server 4 User Mode
- VNC Viewer 4
The host computer will allow another computer to access it
- 1 In the Windows taskbar, bottom right of the screen to find the VNC icon. Click it to open the dialog. Click the Authentication tab > SET PASSWORD.
- CREATE AND SAVE PASSWORD
- Check "Prompt local user to accept incoming connection"
- 2. Now you must run the "Run VNC Server"
- To do so: Start Menu => = RealVNC> VNC + Server4 User Mode> Run VNC Server
- 3. Mouse over the VNC icon in taskbar and your IP shall be displayed (note it paper)
The Guest is the computer that will access the Host computer
- First Run VNC Viewer
- Go to Start Menu => = RealVNC> VNC Viewer 4 => Rub VNC Viewer
- In the window that opens up, enter the IP of the Host computer.
Another window opens asking for the password that created earlier. Enter the password and wait for the connection to be initialized.
Note: Without the good IP and password, the guest can not access the Host.