MacOSX: Put your name next to the clock
You can configure your Mac to display your name next to the Clock. To do this:
- Go to Apple menu> System Preferences> Accounts
- In the Accounts window, click on "Login Options".
- If the right panel is grayed out, click on the padlock in the lower left corner. In the window that opens, enter your password and click on "OK"
- Now check the "Show fast user switching menu as" and choose "Short Name" in the dropdown menu.
- Finally,click on the padlock again.
Now your username should appear next to the clock.