No Internet connection after Service Pack 3 Update.
This problem will not be solved by just going to the Internet Explorer Menu TOOLS Internet Options Connection LAN settings Aitomatically detect settings to select this checkbox because there is more:
- Go to My Netwok Places, right click Properties or Open Network Connections on the Toolbar.
- Both get you to the LAN or High Speed Internet settings, right click Properties, General.
- Scroll down and select Internet Protocol . Select the Properties Box, above the description below.
- On the General tab, Clear both the Use the following IP and DNS server address boxes , by selecting both Obtain an address Automaticaly.
- Select the Alternate Configuration tab, deleselect the User configured and select Automatic private IP address . Go back to General Tab and Select the Advanced settings below.
- On IP Settings tab, IP addresses, check if the DHCP is enabled, and Default Gateways Automatic is ticked. On the Windows tab, enable Net BIOS to Default settings.
- Click on OK to confirm and exit.
Thanks to ROSIEO
for this tip!
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on December 12, 2011 at 09:49 AM by aakai1056.