To add a contact to the reject list,
- Application Settings
- All calls
- Auto reject
In this menu:
- First set "Activation" to "On" (the button will turn blue in color)
- In the "Reject list" section tap on the "Add number" button
- You can enter the number manually or press on the Search button, in the case that the person is already in your contact list.
- The number shall now appear in the "Auto reject" menu
- Make sure that the box next to it is checked .
Note that:To remove a number for the reject list, simply press on the small "bin" icon next to it.
Published by deri58
Latest update on May 9, 2011 at 10:39 AM by deri58.