Under many keyboard, there are shortcut keys for sleep and Pause. However these keys are sometimes annoying when pressed unintentionally as they turned off the computer.
- Below is a tips of how to proceed to disable same.
- Go to menu Start and select Control Panel.
- In the Control Panel window, double click on the icon Power option
- In the menu bar of power option properties, select Advanced.
- Select the process that you wish and validate.
Published by deri58
Latest update on July 3, 2010 at 08:09 AM by deri58.