It you want Outlook to put emphasis on the use of accented uppercase when composing a mail in the French language:
- Click on File > Options > Mail
- In the left pane, click on the "Editor Options" in the Compose messages" section
- In the new window that opens, check "Enforce accented uppercase in French"
To enable this option under Microsoft Outlook 2007, follow the below procedure:
- Open Outlook.
- Click on the Tools menu > Options
- Go to the Spelling tab and click on the Spelling and AutoCorrection button:
- Under "When correcting spelling in Microsoft Office programs", check "Enforce accented uppercase in French".