I'm getting the 0xc18a0201 error with HP Photosmart C5180, how to handle this issue?
Follow the procedure below:
- Remove the cartridge, push locks, and close the door.
- Unplug the power cord and wait until the printer shuts down.
- Plug the cable, wait until the message: "Insert cartridge" or a similar message appears.
- Inspect the copper contacts and the contacts inside the cartridge housing to eliminate all traces of ink or debris (Do this with a clean and soft cloth).
- Insert the cartridges.
- Turn off your printer and ress the "on / off" button again
Resetting your printer:
Note: This operation will clear the memory of your machine (pending jobs, etc.).
- Unplug the power cord from the printer.
- Simultaneously press keys "HELP" and "OK" on your machine and keep both buttons pressed.
- Reconnect the power cord while still holding the keys pressed in the previous step.
- The screen will then display the inscription "DERIVATIVE CLEAR" or a similar message will appear. You can then release the keys