I have a Siemens Gigaset AC260 Duo phone connected to a router
Since its installation several months ago, no problems.
But I realized yesterday that I could not perform any calls.
- Upon dialing a number and pressing the green "Call" button, instead of giving me a dial tone, it erases the number and returns to the screen main.
Here's a solution as proposed by the technical service.
Please do the following operation to restore your device to factory settings:
- Remove any handset from the base of your hone
- Remove the plug from the base
- Please press the "Paging" button
- Hold it down
- At the same time reconnect the power cable
- Hold down the "Paging" for another 7 seconds
- Release the button
- Remove the power cable
- Reconnect the power cable
Reconnect your handseton the base:
- Settings and OK
- Handset and OK
- Register the handset, OK
- Enter the system code (0000 default), OK
- Press the "paging" of the base and hold down for 3 to 5 seconds