MP3 Cutter is an application for Android phones that allows you crop mp3 files and use them as ringtones. To do this:
- Enter Android Market on your device, download and install MP3 Cutter
- Once installed, go to "Applications" and click on the "MP3 Cutter" icon to run the application
- In MP3 Cutter interface, click the green arrow button to select the mp3 file
- Once selected the file, click the play button to hear the song and mark the cut points
- To mark the start, press the red button (microphone icon)
- To mark the end point of cut, press the red round button
- To save the trimmed file, click the Start cut button
- In the window that opens, give the file a name and click the Save button. You will see the path where the file is saved
- Now you can use your favorite song as a ringtone.
Published by jak58
Latest update on May 31, 2011 at 05:56 AM by jak58.