Tested under Samsung galaxy, Samsung spica and HTC wildfire
Here is the configuration to set up an Hotmail account:
- POP server: pop3.live.com (Port 995)
- POP SSL: Yes
- Username: your Windows Live ID, for example email@example.com.
- Password: password normally used to connect to Hotmail or Windows Live account
- SMTP server: smtp.live.com (Port 587 or 25 to try both if the first doesn't)
- Authentication: yes (same login and password for POP3)
- Select TLS (if possible)
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on June 2, 2011 at 08:49 AM by aakai1056.