I'm trying to transfer photos and music from PC to my Galaxy Tab using the data cable, but I'm unable to fing the memory card of the tablet in Windows Explorer. What can be done?
You must first change the USB settings of the tablet and set it to mass storage, follow these steps:
- Disconnect the cable from the PC
- In the Home screen of the tablet, press " Menu > Settings> Wireless & Networking> USB Settings "
- Select "Mass Storage"
- Reconnect with the tablet PC using data cable
- Click "Activate" on the screen that appears.
- Open Windows Explorer and you should see the memory card of the tablet.
- From there simply copy the files from your PC to the memory card
Published by deri58
Latest update on June 2, 2011 at 11:10 AM by deri58.