To continously loop a section of a video or audio files:
First open the file in Gomplayer
- Click on the Control Panel button (or press F7), select the Control Tab
- Click on the pause button.
- Click on the timeline of your audio/video files and then on the Start button to set the starting point
- Repeat the operation to set the ending point
- Once done click on the Play button
- Note that: Click on the Undo to cancel the loop.
Published by jad05
Latest update on October 19, 2016 at 05:03 PM by owilson.