is an application that allows you to edit photos or images stored on your iPad. With PhotoPad you can crop, rotate or resize a photo. To do this:
- Download and install PhotoPad from the App Store
- Once installed the application, click on its icon on the Home screen to launch the program
- In PhotoPad interface, click on the "images" tab and in the window that opens select the photo you want to edit
- Once the the photo is loaded in the application interface, click on the "tools" button at the bottom
Cropping a photo
- Click the "crop" (the first button left)
- Select the cut area with your fingers and adjusts its size to include only the area you want to keep,confirm selection with the green key.
- Finally click the Save button to save changes
Published by jad05
Latest update on June 8, 2011 at 08:24 AM by jad05.