If you are looking for an application to make voice and video calls from your iPad 2 , then Yahoo! Messenger is the application you'll need.
With Messenger you can communicate with your contacts no matter if they are connected from an IPAD, a PC or other device. Follow these steps:
- Download and install Messenger from the App Store
- Once Messenger is installed, its icon will be displayed on the home screen
- Tap to launch
- Log in: enter your email address, password and press "Enter"
- In the left column of the messenger interface you will have your contact list (A yellow button will appear next to the connected ones).
- Click on the contact you want to chat with
- In the right pane, click the button with a small microphone or Web camera to send the request for voice or video call, respectively (in the latter will activate the front camera in your IPAD)
- Simply wait for your contact to accept the request.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 14, 2011 at 11:47 AM by jak58.