Accept the license (I understand and accept the terms of the license)
Choose between the standard installation or on server
Confirm the name of the virtual printer (PDFCreator)
Choose the location where the application PDFCreator will be registered
Choose custom installation, complete or compact
Select the name of the shortcut in the Start menu
Choose additional icons (on the desktop, in the Quick Launch toolbar) and other actions (with the postscript files (*.ps), entering the menu)
The virtual printer is operational without the need to reboot.
Making use of PDFcreator
PDFCreator allows you to export to PDF format any kind of document(but considering that the basic appplication allow you to print the document). Therefore, if your document is a basic text, a table, a website ...., the procedure remains the same.
(1) Open your document with default application (*. doc with MS Word, etc ... ..)
(2) Go to the File menu
(4) Choose the virtual printer PDFCreator
(5) Set the options to conventional printing.
(6) In the dialog box that appears, specify the optional items:
Document Title: Title of the PDF document
Creation Date: Date of creation of the PDF document
Modify Date: Date of change of the PDF document
Author: Name of Author.
Subject: Subject of PDF document
Keywords: Keywords of the PDF document
After saving the document with the default program: Check to open the PDF document with the default program.
The Options button gives you various functionality
(7) Click Save to start the export PDF
(8) Specify the location where you want to save the PDF document
(9) The basic document is exported to the universal PDF format.