Music is an online service that allows users to store their music in the cloud and access them from mobile devices like the iPhone, iPhone, Galaxy Tab ... (via the web-browser)
Download and installation
- Follow these steps:
- Enter mSpot.com and click "Start Now" to download the application on your PC
- Once the download is complete, double-click to install
- In the window that opens, select "No, I do not have an account and want to sign up" and click "Next"
- Create your account in mSpot (which allows you to access the service from any browser to your music mSpot): enter your email, password, accept the license agreement and click "Next"
- Select Windows Media Player or iTunes Music Library if you want to upload you music files. In the case that you don't have any music library, create a folder (e.g "mSpot Music") and store the music you want to upload.Then click on the "Add" and select the folder.Then click "Next"
- Finally click "Done" to start uploading music to your profile in mspot.com.
Published by jak58
Latest update on June 21, 2011 at 06:15 AM by jak58.