When opening a CSV file with Excel containing a column of dates and they are not well aligned.
It may be that your problem is more serious than you think.
- Take one example in the following CSV file:
- Now open it with Excel and look at the result:
- Dates are well aligned,except for one that is left. But what did it really happen?
- Indeed, the problem goes further: the dates have been changed. 02/07/2005 which was turned into 07/02/2005, except for the date line to the left.
- In fact, when you export dates under CSV format, Excel expects you to provide it under following format: mm/dd/yyyy.
So if you want to have dates aligned and consistent especially, think about your layout dates in your CSV file.
The file should be:
Published by jak58
Latest update on October 21, 2011 at 08:36 AM by jak58.