The Google Webmaster Tools helps to analyze your contents
New stuff about the Google Webmaster Tools, announced on the blog dedicated to these tools.
In the "Diagnostics" zonefrom the interface, a menu "Content analysis" is present,allowing you to obtain various information on your website:
- Missing titles;
- Duplicated titles;
- Titles too long;
- Titles too short;
- Titles are not descriptive enough;
- Duplicated description meta tags;
- Meta tags description too long;
- Description meta tags too short;
- Non-indexable content (Flash, etc.)..
For compulsory information please click on the link below:
Published by jak58
Latest update on March 27, 2010 at 06:21 AM by jak58.