Android - Disable transition animations
Your Android tablet or smartphone is too slow? Here's how to disable windows and transition animations to improve the performance of your device.
First you will need to activate the Developer mode:
- Go to Settings > About phone
- Repeatedly tap on "Build number" until the following message will be displayed: "You are now a developer".
- Now go to Settings > Developer options.
- Turn off the following options:
- Window animation scale.
- Transition animation scale.