[MacOS]Update from 10.4.11 to 10.5
I'm still using an iMac whose version is 10.4.11.
- I tried to update it to the current version (ie 10.5..) but I'm prompted that all the necessary update are already installed.
- Is my computer too old for this version or I must manually download the latest version via the Internet?
- Mac OS X 10.4.11= Tiger
- Mac OS X 10.5.8= Leopard
- 4 and 5 represent the version of operating system, which means you have to pay for the latest version. It is quite normal that the menu for the 10.5 update was not proposed.
- The third digit 8 and 11 is a variation/update of the operating system.
- You need to know if your iMac can be equipped with Leopard - processor, memory, ... (to Apple menu -> About this Mac).
Thanks to Escapology
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 12, 2011 at 12:35 PM by aakai1056.