After updating MacOS, the network printer no longer works. Each time I try to use it , it is set in pause mode.
Any update to version 10.6.8 may lead to this error:
- In the Finder menu > Go > Go to Folder (Shift + Command + G)
- Type "/etc/cups/ppd" and click on "Go"
- Search for Name_of_your_printer.ppd
- Move this file to your desktop
- Open the file with TextEdit.
- At the end of PPD just add the following line: *cupsSNMPSupplies: False
- Save File
- Copy this file to its default location (deleting the old one)
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 18, 2011 at 12:51 PM by aakai1056.