First turn off the power of your Samsung Fascinate
- Remove the battery for a couple of seconds and replace it
- Press and hold the volume up + down buttons and then press the power button
- You shall have the following menu (Samsung Recovery Utils)
- Using the Volume keys select: Wipe data (factory reset)
- Press the Home button to validate
- You shall have a small warning message. Press the Volume Up key to proceed
- Once done press the Home button to reboot your device.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on July 18, 2011 at 12:57 PM by aakai1056.