The mobile version of Opera known as Opera Mini,
is compatible with most mobile phones including the Nokia 7210
. It also works seamlessly with various mobile operating systems as well. It allows users to access the internet
from their mobiles. If the user is unable to access the internet
from their Nokia phone, they must look at their settings. This generally involves Access Point settings
for packet data
. One has to define APN address
and save the settings. Once the required settings have been saved, Opera Mini
should be working properly.
[Nokia 7210] Unable to access internet with Opera Mini
I'm unable to access the internet via Opera Mini
From your mobile:
- Go to Settings > Configuration > Personal Configuration Settings.
- Now, press Add New (visible if you do not have a previous Personal Setting created) or press the Options button.
- Choose Add new. A new menu displays, providing several options to choose from.
- Scroll down and choose the Access Point and press Select (please note that this option is not available on the Nokia 3220 model and some others; you can instead use the Services option instead of the Access Point option on the Nokia 3220). Do not choose the Web option, as this will not work with Opera Mini.
- Now, go to Access Point Settings.
- Go to Settings.
- Go to Packet Data Access Point.
- Enter your APN address (based on your ISP), then press OK.
- Go back to the Personal Configurations Settings menu, where you now should be able to see an Access Point.
- Press the Options button, and then choose to activate this Access Point.
- Now you should be able to start Opera Mini.
Thanks to Chandan
for this tip.
In the same category
Published by aakai1056
. - Latest update by Celia Gatward