Prior to a factory reset you may want to backup your contact list of your Galaxy 2
Here's a simple solution:
- Exporting your contacts to your memory card:
- From the homecreen tap on Menu > Contacts > menu > Import/Export
- Select Export to SD card and tap OK
- A file with the vcf extension will be generated
- You can unmount your SD card and remove it from the device (before launching the factory reset) and replace it later on.
To import your contact list, go via the same menu as above , but this time select Import from SD card and browse for the file on the SD card.
Published by deri58
Latest update on August 13, 2011 at 04:42 AM by deri58.