There are several ways to disable the Error reporting service of Windows 7:
- Click Start > Control Panel > Action Center > Change Action Center Settings.
- Click on the "Problem Reporting Settings".
- Select "Never Check for Solutions".
- Click Start > Run > Type "services.msc"
- In the opening window (Services), look for the following entry in the the right pane:
- "Windows Error Reporting"
- Double-click on this entry and set the "Startup type" status as "Disabled".
Published by deri58
Latest update on November 2, 2016 at 06:04 AM by owilson.