Firefox - How to increase the maximum cache size?
There are two methods to increase the maximum cache size of Firefox:
- Open Firefox
- In the address bar type: about:config
- A warning message shall be displayed, click on"I'll be careful, I promise!".
- Look for the following entry:
- Double-click to edit.
- Change the value (bytes).
- Click on the Menu button > Options > Advanced
- In the Offline Storage section, check "Override automatic cache management".
- From there modify the value for " Limit cache to [ ] MB for space".
Published by deri58
. - Latest update by jak58