Steam - Screenshots
Taking screenshots of your games on Steam is easy!
1- Change the screenshot shortcut key.
- Simply press the F12 key to take a screenshot!
- A small notification telling you that the screenshot has been saved, will be displayed!
- Click on Steam Menu > Settings
2- Change the screenshot folder.
- Click on In-Game
- Clear the "Screenshot shortcut keys" field and enter a new key or combination of keys.
3- Save Screenshot in high quality.
- Click on the SCREENSHOT FOLDER button and browse for a new location.
4- Prevent the display of the screenshot uploader menu.
- Tick the Save an uncompressed copy checkbox.
- If you screenshot were taken during a game, you will notice that the screenshot uploader menu will pop-up once you close the latter. Here's how to turn off this feature:
- Go to the Cloud section
- Clear the Open the screenshot uploader after a closing game if screenshots were taken checkbox
Published by jak58
Latest update on February 26, 2015 at 03:31 AM by deri58.