How to number the lines of selected text within a page that contains other paragraphs (not editing requires).
- In the page where you want to number the lines add two continuous page break to mark the portion of text to be numbered:
- Word 2003: 'Insert', Page break, continuous section
- Word 2007: Page Layout tab, Page break' continuous section
- Position your cursor over the "isolated" text section and select the numbering options without highlighting the text.
- Word 2003: File menu, Layout, Tab layout Line numbering
- Word 2007: Layout menu, Tab layout, Line numbering
Thanks to masternico
for this tip.
Published by aakai1056
Latest update on September 19, 2011 at 08:45 AM by aakai1056.