To prevent Windows 7 to perform maintenance on the Offline Files cache
Under Windows 7
- Click on Start > Run > Type "services.msc"
- The "Services" window will open, look for the following entry:
- "Offline Files".
- Set its Startup type as "Disabled".
- Click on Ok to validate
Under Windows 8
- Press the Windows key + W to access the search tool.
- Go to Settings and type "Manage Offline Files".
- In the dialog that open, simply enable or disable "Offline files".
Published by deri58
Latest update on October 22, 2013 at 10:06 AM by deri58.