Google+ gives you the opportunity to manage your circles and choosing the persons/groups that should be "visible" on your profile page.
- First click on the Options button (small gear icon located top right) > Google+ Settings
- Go to Profile and privacy > Sharing > Network Visibility
- Click on the "Edit Network Visibility" button.
- This shall open a small menu, click on "All Circles" and uncheck the Groups you want to hide from your profile page.
- You can also choose, whom may have access to your Circles.
- Click on Save.