You can lock the access to Avast
settings with a password, mechanism. The procedure is described below:
- Right-Click on the Avast icon (Notification Area) > Open user Interface
- Click on Settings > Password
- In the right pane:
- First check "Protect Avast! with a password"
- Enter your password and confirm
- Next, check/the features of Avast (Protected Areas) that are to protected by the password.
- Finally click on OK to validate your new settings.
Published by jad05
Latest update on March 7, 2013 at 09:23 AM by jak58.