Google Chrome - Desktop notifications for Gmail are not being displayed?
I've enable the display of Desktop Notifications in the Gmail settings, but I'm prompted that "Notifications have been disabled in my browser
- If you're using Google Chrome:
- Click on the small Wrench button > Options > Under the Bonnet
- In the Privacy section, click on Content Settings > Notifications
- Click on the Manage Exceptions button
- As you can see "https://mail.google.com:443" is blocked.
- Simply clear it from the list.
Published by jak58
Latest update on December 17, 2013 at 06:13 AM by deri58.